- Writer for a solar blog.
- Native English speaker.
- Content will be product reviews, buying guides, informational content, and how-tos.
- 10,000 words per week needed.
- Posts range between 1000-8000 words in length.
- Briefs will be provided in SurferSEO and articles are to be submitted via SurferSEO.
- Payment between $0.03-0.06/word USD depending on:
- Writing ability
- Solar knowledge/background
- Means and timing of payment can be on your terms.
Do. Not. Apply. If. You. Write. Fluffy. Content.
- Filler content is the worst and this job will be avoiding all fluff/filler/waffle content.
- Each article is based on a Google keyword with search intent.
- Researching and understanding the topics for each article is a must
- Then showing the research and expertise in the article is the most important part.
- Write content that provides real value to readers, from start to finish.
- IMPORTANT -> Your opening sentence must capture the search intent and the introduction must flex your expertise muscle.
To apply for this role, please submit your application AND 300 words answering the question: "how long do solar lights last".