We are hiring multiple writers for software review, comparison, and tutorial articles.
Major types of content:
- Software Listicles (e.g. Top 10 CRM Tools)
- Software In-depth Review (e.g. Shopify Review),
- Comparisons (e.g. Shopify vs Wix)
- Topics on digital marketing, sales, start-ups, etc. (e.g. 5 Most Underrated B2B LinkedIn Marketing Strategies)
No. of words per article:
Average is 1500 to 2500. Sometimes it can be up to 4500 words per article for more comprehensive coverage.
How it works:
- We’ll provide you with the article title and target keywords.
- You suggest a detailed outline in 1 to 2 days.
- After the outline is approved, you start writing and submit the first draft in 2 to 3 days.
- We’ll provide feedback on your draft for revision.
- Revision turnaround: 1 to 2 days.
- We’ll do everything on Google docs that we share with you.
- We will check all writings with Grammarly Premium – so preference will be given to writers who already have a Grammarly Premium subscription so you can check it before submission.
- Writing experience in relevant niches is a must. Ideally, you have written for software review sites or SaaS companies.
- You can deliver at least 1 article per week. You can ask for more work if you have the capacity.
- Native English speakers preferred. You must be able to write in American English without mistakes.
- Must deliver 100% original, unique content. We have zero-tolerance towards rewriting articles, plagiarism content, and content written by “AI writing” software.
Must deliver work on time.
Please take 2 minutes to apply here: https://forms.gle/ZdcTYujDsD4uqSB69