I run a personal blog about digital marketing and software reviews. So far I've written all of the content myself which is not scalable.
That's where you come in.
You're a tenured freelance writer who has done this before. You have a portfolio of work that you're damn proud of.
You've written and reviewed software tools and can easily translate information on a website into a compelling article that is easy to understand and optimized for SEO.
You've written so many freaking listicles that you can do them in your sleep.
You read my story and it(hopefully) resonated with you. You have your own website that you want to also grow traffic to.
About the job
Example article here: https://nicklafferty.com/reviews/clickup/
What I need from you:
- Write 2-4 articles a month, ranging from 1,500 to 3,000 words each.
- Submit them all at once or write 1 or 2 per week. Up to you.
- Topics include:
- Software reviews
- "Best X" listicles
- "How to" guides
- Content should:
- Be originally sourced and accurate. Absolutely no plagiarism.
- Follow SEO best practices. More on that later.
- The final draft is free of grammatical errors and flows like a good conversation.
- The final draft is something you'd proudly attach your own name to.
- I'll provide the scaffolding (think title, headings, and supporting keywords). You fill in the rest.
- You must be a native English speaker or be highly fluent in spoken and written English.
- Can reliably write 2-4 articles/month.
- Be well versed and have experience in the digital marketing/software reviews niche.
- An excellent researcher that is willing to conduct research prior to writing an article.
- Have knowledge about writing SEO-optimized content and be able to write product reviews, product comparisons, in-depth guides, and other engaging content.
If we're a good fit I'll be in touch very soon.