As a Social Media Specialist, you'll be an integral part of a collaborative team in a fast-paced and production-driven online environment. We'd love to meet you if you'd love to leverage the communication and problem-solving skills you honed in college.
Our team of Social Media Specialists monitors Twitter, Facebook and other social platforms and blogs to identify posts requiring responses. In addition, you'll research and respond to a variety of customer comments. We provide all Social Media Specialists with paid training, and we'll teach you how to take ownership of customer care cases from initial interaction to resolution. The goal is to deliver best-in-class customer service and build customer brand relationships to increase owner satisfaction and loyalty.
- Monitor social media platforms, Facebook, Twitter and automotive enthusiast forums, etc., and identify opportunities to engage with our customers and deliver best-in-class customer support and brand engagement.
- Manage existing case load, completing follow-ups and achieving operational metrics.
- Adhere to standard work processes and contribute to building efficiencies and defining improvements when possible.
- Proactively identify sales leads and educate in-market customers on product functionality and services.
- Respond to customer enthusiasm posts in order to increase conversation, page participation and build a closer connection between our brands and customers.
- Bachelor’s degree
- One or more years of customer service experience
- One or more years of social platform experience (Facebook, Twitter, forums, etc.)
- Computer navigation and typing proficiency
- Strong reading comprehension and written communication skills