We are seeking a freelance writer to produce 2-3 in-depth articles per month for our blog. The content should be very actionable and data driven (include stats, examples and research), as opposed to theory/opinion based.
We’re primarily looking for:
- How to style articles: How to Do an Instagram Audit in 60 Minutes or Less
- In depth guides: 4 Steps for Creating a Social Media Calendar
- Tips & tactics: 10 Ways Marketers Can Increase Facebook Engagement
We will provide topics/keywords and content briefs for the articles.
Our audience consists of social media marketers, community managers and people looking for tactics, techniques and tips to improve their social media marketing efforts.
- Contribute 2-3 1500-word articles per month based on a keyword/topic we provide.
- Add content into WordPress.
- Provide images, social media examples and other visuals.
What We’re Looking For (Qualifications)
- Experience writing about social media marketing.
- Experience with any of the major social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, etc.)
- Ability to write actionable content. We don’t just want to tell people what to do and why to do it, we need to tell them how to do it as well.
- Ability to write about advanced social media marketing topics.
- SEO experience is a plus.
- Experience working with a social media management tool like Sprout.