If you can say YES to these three things, then keep on reading...
1. You are highly organised and would love to work directly alongside a visionary entrepreneur.
2. You LOVE social media and have proven experience building brands on Instagram, Facebook, YouTube and LinkedIn
3. You have a passion for property investment, Renovation or Interior Design.
A unique opportunity has come up with our client for an experienced Social Media Coordinator / Personal Assistant professional.
Could this be your new company?
Join a vibrant and dynamic startup organisation that is about to ride the wave of massive growth. As a leading provider of Renovation and Property education and training, coaching and consulting products and services - they are all about empowering motivated people to create financial independence through Renovation.
What You Need To Know About Your New Role:
As a key player in the team, your focus will be split between managing the day to day life of the CEO and growing the business brand via social media marketing.
- This role is based in the Sutherland Shire, working at the home office directly alongside the CEO.
- This is initially a 6 month contract role with the ability to extend for the right applicant
- The role provides a good work/life balance but availability is required across a few weekends per year (in accordance to the yearly events schedule).
- You'll 'own' the social media side of the business which means:
- Creating, curating and scheduling content assets to ensure daily social media posts across multiple channels.
- Monitoring content performance and engaging with followers and reply to all direct message inquiries on behalf of the business
- Identify opportunities and proactive ways to build brand engagement and support other marketing efforts of the business.
- You'll act as the first point of contact for the CEO and will be responsible for organising aspects of both their business and personal life
- Diary management and scheduling
- Travel coordination
- Monitoring / filtering emails and responding on behalf of the CEO.
- Liaising with clients, students, industry contacts, partners and other team members on behalf of the CEO via all communication channels.
- Managing bills and payment of invoices (both household and business)
- General administration duties as required.
What's in it for you?
- Be able to make an impact by helping people to change their lives and create wealth through property.
- Be a part of a friendly, growing team that value work/life balance, professional growth, have high integrity and who like to have a bit of fun along the way.
- Be able to 'make your mark' and express your creativity in a highly autonomous role
This IS for you if....
- You are a natural on social media and have a proven track record of growing business brands across multiple platforms.
- You have at least 2 years experience working as a personal assistant
- You have prior renovation / property / Interior Design industry experience and or knowledge.
- You LOVE being organised and take the initiative to develop efficient systems and processes to ensure maximum productivity.
- You love operating in fast paced and dynamic environments and are passionate about making a difference in people's lives.
- You have exceptional attention to detail and time management skills.
This is NOT for you if....
- You don't like working autonomously and figuring things out as you go.
- You do not have full working rights for Australia
- You don't have prior experience. (We are needing someone to 'hit the ground running')
It would also be really awesome if you had...
- Ability and or experience writing blogs within the property/renovation/interior design space.
How to Apply:
If this role sounds like you then we'd love to hear from you!
Please answer the following questions in your application.
1) Please include the social media handles of business brands you've worked with previously and specific information around the results you achieved for those brands.
2) What is your experience working within the property/renovation/interior design industry?
Please note: only applicants who meet the selection criteria and have full working rights for Australia will be contacted.
If you have any questions in relation to this role, or want to have a confidential chat, please email: [email protected]
To apply, please visit: https://bit.ly/38xAzx2