We're looking for a creative, savvy and enthusiastic social media associate to spend up to five hours a week helping manage and grow our presence across various social media platforms.
What You Bring to the Table
- You have experience managing social media communities for an organization or website.
- You have a knack for writing witty, concise social media posts that encourage engagement.
- You are self-motivated, goal-oriented and can thrive in collaborative situations with a remote team.
- You have an interest in visual storytelling and a passion for photography.
- You live within the Washington, D.C. Metro Area.
- You have experience working on a marketing or communications team for an NGO.
We pay an hourly rate for social media management, which will scale from $10 to $20 an hour depending on your experience and location. You can expect to spend up to 5 hours a week on social media activities.
This is an independent contractor position. You will be responsible for all applicable federal, state and local taxes.
To apply, send an email to [email protected] with:
- A brief description of your relevant experience and why you think you're a good fit for this job.
- Links to social media accounts that you maintain that provide us with an example of how you engage an online audience.
- Links to your work as a photographer, if applicable,
- Your CV or LinkedIn profile.