You can think big and want to define and change the future of business and technology? Well, we do too. With our upcoming hybrid publishing platform trustedd.com we are following our mission to not only provide the best possible free education from trusted sources to everybody. But due to their own creativity and the newly learned knowledge, everybody should be able to create, fund and bring his own ideas directly to the right audience.
To execute the launch and build a community-curated platform we are looking for a social media hero / awesome copywriter / and experienced community manager.
- Plan and execute social strategies around our key topics: Decentralization, Artificial Intelligence, E-Health, FinTech, Cybersecurity, Connected Life, ….
- Write Email-Newsletters and Content related to our platform and daily digests.
- Write edgy and out of the norm press releases and get in touch with publishers
- Create descriptions and titles for the platform
- Help with the support
- Write proactively helpful guides for the Support Pages
- Set the right KPIs for different channel
- Excellent networking and communication skills.
- You have excellent copywriting skills.
- You have a few years of experience in creating impactful social posts.
- You are passionate about content and creatives that drive impact.
- You can analyze data and set the right actions.
- English is your native language.
- You are curious and ready to face new challenges every day.
- You are a team player and can work with a team around the globe.
- You can manage your time by yourself.
- You are flexible.
- You are good at prioritizing multiple tasks.
- You are open for feedback
- You are motivated to get better and learn
- You are keen to learn new things.
We are self-funded so far to have as much control as possible and the small team is placed around the globe. We can´t offer the big paycheck other startups can, but we will compensate your work in Euro / USD and offer a position where you can try new things and help us create a new ecosystem build on education, collaboration, and trust.