First of all, thanks for reading. The job search can be tough.
Secondly, this is a position for:
ALREADY ESTABLISHED WRITERS
Sorry to stress this straight-up but I am looking for copywriters and other content creators with a solid background.
I am a writer who needs to expand because of client demand. I have written for a few Fortune 500 companies providing creative content solutions, and need writers who don't mind touch-and-go work for a while until we are established enough to enlist full-time workers.
I'm days away from prospecting new clients (I already have some) for my creative studio. It's been a long time coming. This is not a start-up with no chance, and is a good opportunity to get in on the ground up.
- All work is remote
- You can pick and choose your projects
- The work will be almost entirely creative
- You will be contracted for projects you accept
- There will be hardly any oversight
- The pay is solid for the industry
- I don't care when you work or how you work, as long as the work is good
- I'm just starting out, so work volume might be low to begin with
- Work is remote. We may never speak on the phone. Personally I'm into that, but I had to list it because people are diverse in their needs
- I have a dog, but you can't pet him
- For non-specialized content: 0.10/word
- For specialized content: 0.15-0.2/word
- We can discuss an equity partnership, just mention it in your email
The work, when it comes, will be mostly creating content strategies and managing the brands of smaller companies who either have no in-house team, or whose in-house team isn't working. This will entail building and producing content calendars, managing social media and advertisement campaigns, and hiring additional talent as needed.
I will be contributing some of the work myself, and am looking for some core freelancers - for now. When the work picks up, you can be brought on full-time.
To Apply, please send:
- Three samples of published work on reputable sites. That means no Medium, Docs, WP, etc. You need a byline so, no ghost content
- Your resume in a PDF
- What you think, as a single item, is the most powerful piece of media to have ever existed. Can be a TV show, a character, a book, whatever. Also, I need to know you read the posting
Please, don't send a long email. Two sentences max in your intro. Your work should speak for itself.