I am looking for a professional blogger who can help transform a boring topic like costa rica real estate into compelling content that adds value to the user and that the user actually wants to read. We pay well for our articles and are looking for a solid blog rockstar.
Bottom line if you eat, breathe, and sleep blogs like problogger.com, neilpatel.com/quicksprout.com, copyblogger.com, and similar you are probably what we're looking for.
Other blogs we feel write amazing blog content (not in the same niche but please see the type of quality/passionate writing we are looking for - it's very user value focused rather then company focused).
We pay per article via Paypal based on the following breakdown.
1000 words = $50 per article
1500 word article = $75 per article
2000 word article = $100
2500 word article = $125
3000 word article = $150
...you get the idea.
- Write specified length articles (we will provide general ideas for the article e.g. 7 common mistakes to avoid when buying a home in Costa Rica)
- Critical research (may include but not limited to internet research/phone call with our reps in costa rica)
- Write in a natural tone that does not force the flow of provided keywords, anchor text, and outbound links
While this job listing is primarily for 1000-2500 word blog posts the ideal candidate will we well rounded in many or all of the following skills.
- Knowledge of real estate market writing
- Knowledge of Costa Rica (this might be a stretch)
- Ability to do critical research and write compelling articles on boring subjects
- Ability to write effective headlines
- Ability to find solid article supporting information (charts, data, specific facts, etc)
- Understanding of general SEO best practices (we will provide specific seo details/keywords, etc but a solid grasp is desired)
- Familiar with posting and working with wordpress
- Impeccable english and grammar skills
- Ability to work and deliver on agreed deadlines
HOW TO APPLY: