Do you consider yourself an expert in eCommerce?
Do your friends constantly come to you for advice on all things Shopify? And do you love writing and blogging?
If you answered yes to these questions, then read on.
Hi, I am Caleb and I run a digital media business.
I am looking for a Subject Matter Expert in online Shopify selling. I am looking for someone with a knack for writing to create awesome blog posts to help me expand the new e-commerce category on my site.
This is an exciting opportunity for you to write about the thing you love most - All things eCommerce!
You’ll create articles with an expert angle: you would share your practical e-commerce knowledge through the article, you understand the pain points and struggles of beginner Shopify sellers that are related to the topic and are able to address them and provide actionable advice.
Audience: Beginners to intermediate commerce entrepreneurs
Topics you’ll be writing about:
- How to start a Shopify store
- How to find winning products
- How to source products
- How to find & negotiate with suppliers
- How to run profitable PPC campaigns
And many more
The content pieces will be 1,000 on average. We pride ourselves on delivering high value content without the unnecessary fluff. We look for writers who can provide actionable insights in short form posts.
- 0.10 cents/word: $100 for 1,000 word article
You’ll also get to be part of an exciting, growing project with a bright future and for which I have big plans in the pipeline.
- Knowledgeable and up to date with recent changes in the industry.
- Must have at least 1-2 years of experience in running/managing a Shopify business, keyword research, product research tools, e-Commerce, advertising, finding and negotiating with suppliers, etc.
- Must have eCommerce writing samples.
- Access to Google doc and Paypal.
- Consistent workload every week for a very long time
- Stable work as part of a high performing team
Next steps: if you’re qualified in the first round then next there will be a screening interview call followed by a paid test article writing.If you find this interesting, please apply.
Thanks for your time.