ContentWish (https://contentwish.com/) is looking for committed writers with experience creating SEO-optimized articles about software reviews and tutorials.
We're particularly interested in writers who are knowledgeable in AI-based software and can combine their technical expertise with their writing skills.
Your job will be producing around two pieces of content weekly. This commitment equates to a weekly output of at least 5,000 words. This amounts to a monthly production of 20,000+ words for our approved clients on an ongoing basis.
Examples of content types you will be writing include:
- Software reviews (ex: Writesonic Review)
- Step-by-step tutorials (ex: How to Use Midjourney to Create AI Art)
- Listicles and product roundups (ex: Top 5 AI Content Generators in 2023)
- SEO tools. You'll use content optimization tools like SurferSEO and Frase to optimize your content. (access and SOPs will be provided - no prior experience required).
- Client briefs. Adherence to the client briefs is an essential part of this role. If you cannot adhere to very specific directions, please do not apply.
- Revisions. You may receive rework requests from our editors or clients. In these cases, you must return the assignment within two days of receiving the rework.
- Accuracy. Ensuring correct information and adding external links to your sources is a must.
- AI-generated content. We expect YOU to write the content. Therefore, we don't accept AI-generated content. However, using AI tools for research is acceptable, provided that the accuracy of the information is verified.
- Having a technical background or related field is a must.
- Writing step-by-step guides should be second nature to you.
- A LinkedIn profile with relevant job history showcasing your experience in writing about tech topics.
- Writing engaging articles in fluent English using the right tone of voice.
- Proven experience in writing long-form SEO content.
- Ability to research topics online, ensuring correct and up-to-date information.
- Good knowledge of on-page SEO best practices.
- Strict adherence to content briefs, deadlines, and SOPs.
- Experience in writing with SurferSEO/Frase/other content optimization tools is a plus.
What's in it for you:
- Flexibility. Work whenever you want and wherever you are (as long as you can stick to deadlines!)
- Stable workflow. There's always something new to work on and no cap on how much you can write.
- Hassle-free payments. Monthly payments directly to your bank account (no stress!)
- Opportunities for advancement and promotion. We are a rapidly growing company. If you consistently write great articles and communicate with our team effectively, you'll have the opportunity to advance to editing positions.
- You don't have to communicate with clients. Your only job is writing!
- Our starting rate is 2.5 cents per word, with the possibility of a slight raise after three to six months of working together.
- You will receive monthly payments for the previous month's work on the 3rd day of each month.
How the selection process works:
- We'll review your application;
- If we find that you might be a good fit, we'll invite you to write an unpaid test sample of 800 words;
- If you pass the assessment test, we'll invite you to a video call with our HR manager;
- After that, you'll be admitted to our 30 days paid probation period.