Our Company is looking for B2C content marketer able to manage and create actionable content, info-based articles, buyer’s guides, Knowledge base, news about our platform, and list-style articles.
Our goal is to provide the best-in-industry resource center that will help our clients practice our software.
We're looking to improve the quality of existing and new content.
Our blog will be long form (2,000-4,000 words) per article and will include other forms of media such as infographics, videos, and content upgrades, if you have experience in creating these other types of content it is considered a bonus.
We will NOT accept poorly written filler content. The content must be informative and provide real value to the reader.
Who We’re Hiring:
- Ability to research and analyze other content in our space and create SkyScraper, share-worthy, pieces.
- You must have a good understanding of “SEO” & “Content Marketing” topic.
- You are well versed in QuickSprout, ahrefs, KissMetrics, and NeilPatel.com’s content style. That’s exactly what we’re aiming for and we won’t accept anything of lesser quality.
- Preference will be given to writers who have access to other larger sites and can offer guest posts on those sites as well.
We are a SEO content optimization SaaS and are looking to establish ourselves as an authority in the marketing, and referral/affiliate marketing space specifically, through our blogging and other forms of content marketing.
This is a remote job. Deadlines can work around your schedule, though we expect you to be able to submit at least two finished articles per month.
How To Apply
- Send an e-mail to hema [@] similarcontent.com
- Use "Writer Application for SimilarContent" as the subject line.
- Attach two links of your previous work.
- Please write a 100-word overview in the email body on “how to write SEO content”.
- How much do you charge per word.