Hi! I’m the founder of a SaaS brand/tool (LeadBoost) in the marketing technology space. I’m looking to ramp up content creation. Unfortunately, I don’t have time to do all of the SEO writing myself. There are certain topics that I want to focus on that take me quite a bit of time. But there are other topics that I need someone to start knocking out.
I’m looking for someone with a strong understanding of the online marketing world and can speak to agencies. You need to have understanding SEO and can structure a post (h2s, body content) around keywords.
- Must be in the US, UK, CA, or some other english speaking country.
- Must have experience with writing SEO optimized blog posts
- Must have experience with marketing technology and tools. Our product is a software tool that businesses use to help capture leads. It integrates with many tools like WordPress, Clickfunnels, and more
- Experience writing to agencies, marketers, and small business owners is a huge plus. Our primary audience consists of agencies and digital marketers
- Must submit previous work samples before applying
- Must be able to write and optimize a post within 1 week (2 if the post is super long)
- Posts must be 800 - 1000 words (sometimes more sometimes less)
- All keywords that are submitted via the content brief must be used at least once throughout the article
- Text must be complete and original, it will be checked for plagiarism
- Tone must be informative, friendly, and fun
- Slack, Google Docs, Trello
- Posts must be well researched and accurate - these are not opinion pieces
Examples of topics that you’ll write about include (note these are just examples to give you an idea)
- 15 Contact Form Examples to help design the ultimate contact us page
- How to build multi step forms in ClickFunnels
- Best landing page software
- Multi step forms in Unbounce, how to set them up with (our product) and why you should use them
- Lead generation form best practices
Prior to each assignment, I’ll provide you with a content brief which includes:
- Primary topic and a summary about why we’re writing the content
- Target keywords to guide H2s and writing
- Rough outline for the topic
- Related content that’s ranking well
- Internal link suggestions
The budget for the first couple of posts will be around $100. I'm not going to give you an exact word count. I'd rather have you tell me how much you can get done for the budget.
We'll probably aim for 2 posts per month to start.
How to apply
First of all, I don't need generic pitches and CVs. I’m sorry, but I won’t reply unless you answer these questions:
1) What are your favorite SEO/marketing blogs that you read regularly?
2) Did you ever guest post on any marketing blogs? If yes, please send me all links (max 10 if you have too many)
3) What are your favorite marketing tools?
4) Do you have your own blog? If yes, please share.
5) Please tell me about your first hand experience with internet marketing. Did you ever work for an SEO/marketing agency? Did you ever do SEO content writing as a freelancer? Did you ever make money online with consulting, SEO, blogging, etc?
6) Please send me your top 3 blog posts that you have already done and explain what makes them good. Make sure they’re good… I’ll be looking up their stats.
Please send your application to [email protected]
When you reply, please title your reply “I know a lot about SEO”.