Content Dog is looking for an SEO writer/editor
This is a remote, freelancing position so you can work anywhere you want.
We prefer people who can work long hours to help get the projects done. However, this is still a highly flexible job, mainly because you can work whenever you want, as long as you hit the deadlines.
We have hundreds of projects daily, and your job is to edit, write blog articles, do meta description, outlines, and seo optimization on them.
We will teach you everything :)
What Are The Payments?
We pay per projects, so it varies. For example, writing an article is around $0.04 per word, so a 2000 word article is around $80
On average our editors have earned anywhere from $50-$300 per day, it depends on how much projects you complete.
What is The Requirement?
- Preference is given to people who has premium Grammarly and knows how to use it. We will be checking your work through premium grammarly, so it's best to subscribe and have this when you work with us.
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must have a paypal
- Must live in the US
- We prefer people with SEO marketing, content writing, and editing experience
- Ideally, you should be able to contribute about 20 hours or more per week. If you aren't able to, but have the qualifications, and still want to work with us, feel free to apply, we can work something out:)
Benefits of Working for Us
- Work at the comfort of your own home or cafe
- Work at any hours you want
- You can work in pajamas
- Competitive pay
- Supportive team
- Constant flow of work
- If you are applying to grad school or anywhere, we can write you a letter of recommendation :)
How to Apply?
email your resume and writing samples to Steve: