We are building two of the fastest-growing career websites in the world. We went from 0 to 40 million yearly readers in just 4 years!
We started out as InterviewMe, now the #1 career site in Poland. Then, we went on to conquer the world with Zety, and we want you to do it with us!
We’re developing the best online resume builder on earth, and you can read our career advice on some of the most popular outlets, including The Guardian, Forbes, and The Financial Times.
Also, we are a part of the BOLD family - a global provider of products and tools for over 20 million job seekers a month. Together with the international team, we provide support for candidates in 4 offices around the world: San Francisco, Puerto Rico, India, and Warsaw.
If you want to gain international experience and build a world in which a candidate can apply for job offers with a single click, this is your dream job!
Why Join Us?
We have a team of 60+ gifted and dedicated people. We are looking for A-players with exceptional skills and a winning attitude.
What do we offer? A great workplace for world dominators: strong company culture based on fast growth, autonomy and transparency. You will work in an exciting and challenging environment and you will have a lot of freedom solving problems that affect millions of our users.
You will have super ambitious goals and access to the best tools and technologies. You will learn a lot along the way, and every day you will see the results of your ideas.
In the role of SEO content editor, you will have a direct impact on the quality, integrity, and value of career advice published on one of our soon-to-be largest career websites in the world. Together, we will grow our organic audience to new heights on several properties: zety.com, interviewme.pl, resumelab.com, and more.
You’ll be a perfect fit if you:
- Have experience editing and writing, but want your work to serve a purpose greater than simply finding typos.
- Are thirsty for feedback to want to master a unique skill set in a challenging environment.
- Are a native or bilingual speaker of English.
- Have a background in SEO, copywriting, and marketing.
- You’re a hustler.
- Want to relocate to Warsaw.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Owning the quality of content published after your edits.
- Learning faster than anyone else and sharing and executing best practices in SEO copywriting and career expertise.
- Creating content to learn the ropes and when needed to help the team out.
- Developing, planning, and managing our content calendar.
- Writing or editing special projects as needed.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills with the ability to work independently and on a team.
- Ability to give and receive straight and clear feedback.
- A knack for storytelling and writing in a conversational style.
- Working knowledge of SEO and copywriting (or total dedication to mastering those skills.)
- Great understanding of the blogosphere, social media, and how to get users to engage with content.
- A self-starter who owns his/her success metrics and is self-motivated.
- A portfolio of published content (or having the guts to create it before we talk.)
- Marketing and content creation experience.
- Proven written communication skills, ideally with published content, either online or in traditional media.
- Knowledge of Scrum, JIRA, SEO tools, Google Analytics, and other online marketing stacks
What benefits do we offer:
- Culture of growth and development. Want to improve your skills? Go for it! We have a big training budget because personal growth matters a lot to us.
- Flexible working hours. As long as you deliver as expected and you're at the office for our SCRUM daily meeting at 11, your schedule can be fairly flexible.
- Medical package and sport card. We believe that good health is crucial, so we'll provide you with a Medicover package and a MultiSport card.
- Visible results of your work. Are you keen on taking responsibility? Let's make your ideas come true!
- Ambitious challenges. If you're in love with problem-solving and improving things, we'll give you space and the best tools to do that.
- Career path. Do you always set ambitious goals for yourself? Cool. :) We combine them with clear seniority levels and remuneration.
- Open communication, transparency, and teamwork. You will get frequent and honest feedback. We are super transparent with our business decisions.
- A comfortable office with a great atmosphere, a well-integrated team, dogs and a kitchen full of snacks and drinks - far from corporate cubicles and water coolers.
...and many, many more! If this job has your name written all over it, what are you waiting for? Apply now—we’re waiting to hear from you!
9 000 - 11 000 PLN net + VAT (B2B)
7 500 - 9 000 PLN gross (employment contract)