“Optic Power” is an established company offering IT services, tech sales services and auxiliary systems development for the gaming industry. We have different brands, offerings and target audiences for each business unit. You can check out the websites here:
Looking for a tech-savvy writer for an ongoing work and production of quality content for the websites, starting from scratch.
We are not a content mill so we would expect well-researched, optimized and written content. We would like to lay a solid foundation for an effective, long-term SEO effort. Quality over quantity here.
- You're a native English speaker or you have an expert command of the language. You have experience writing SEO-friendly content.
- You are able to write and send out around 1,500 words per week or 2-4 articles per month.
- Ability to put out drafts that require minimal editing and are free of grammatical errors and plagiarism.
- Deliver information in an engaging and informative way using GIFs, images, infographics, and other materials you deem necessary. (We work with an in-house design team that can support your efforts with any type of static graphical imagery)
- Able to do research and put out informative and engaging articles covering various topics in the Gaming and IT/Tech niches.
You will be part of a flat-hierarchy SEO team and will be involved in decisions regarding the best content strategy for the website. As a key part of the SEO team, you will also have access to keyword research tools that might aid you in planning and outlining your content. You would be the sole person responsible for the quality of said content.
Pay is between $0.20-$0.30 per word or around $1000-$1500/Month flat.
If that sounds like something that fits your qualifications and piqued your interest - don't hesitate to apply using this link: https://forms.gle/XH8hVRE6p2mDsGyR7