We're looking for a remote content writer with experience creating health-related B2B and B2C content. You will use researching, writing, and editing skills to produce expert-level articles on assigned topics.
You’ll create content for our campaigns and help achieve our growth goals by creating content that connects with the target audiences to drive organic traffic. You'll also learn how to create content that ranks and brings clicks and revenue to our campaigns. You'll:
- Create engaging content for a variety of our campaigns.
- Make intuitive and data-driven decisions to leverage content and achieve campaign goals.
- Stay on trend with new insights for techniques to share and enhance best practices
- Implement the editors' feedback to your existing content
- Meet with your editors 1:1 and attend group team meetings
Next99 is lucky to be supported by employees around the globe. We are currently working with a talented team of writers, editors, and content strategists to deliver fantastic results for our campaigns to achieve our growth goals.
- You're a natural-born writer! You have a strong grasp of grammar, and you enjoy the creative aspect of writing.
- You understand the importance of organic search and search engine optimization (and if you don't, you're willing to learn).
- You're organized and independent, but you love working in a collaborative and positive team environment.
- You love creating compelling health-related content, and you're a continuous learner.
- You want to grow in the role and give us the honor of growing your career with us.
Within 1 month, you will:
- You will get up to speed on our business, vision, and team and gain an understanding of how your role fits into Next99.
- Conduct 1:1s with our team to learn more about creating compelling content, SEO, and marketing in general.
- Master our grammar and language guidelines.
- Deliver content ready for publishing in collaboration with your editor.
Within 3 months, you will:
- Become an SME ( Subject Matter Expert) and feel completely independent when it comes to writing, with our help
- Work on exciting health-related campaigns where you can polish your skills
- Continue to improve and track your progress in content writing and SEO with your editor and Senior Editor.
Within 6 months, you will:
- Progress to a Senior Writer role that will put you on a further promotion path.
- Mentor, assist, and train new writers.
- Create enablement documentation for other writers
- After serving your probation, you will get 6 PTO days per year
- Competitive pay based on experience and skill set.
Next 99 provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.