We’re looking for a senior content strategist and writer to create compelling technology-focussed content for our brand in collaboration with our team of passionate technologists, designers, and product managers. The ideal candidate will be a skilled writer and collaborator with a keen understanding of brand positioning, storytelling and a knack for conveying complex technical, design, or business challenges in ways that are engaging and unique.
Candidates must have strong past examples of articles focused on technology, software design, or strategy.
In this role, you will work closely with our executive leadership, our marketing manager and the broader team to help conceptualize, curate, draft, publish & promote content that inspires our clients and attracts future talent. You will produce content across a variety of formats including long-form articles, case studies, thought-leadership and social media stories.
Whitespectre is a product development company that creates high-performing platforms and apps, both for our long-term client partners and our own products. Founded in 2013, we partner with both large established companies and high-growth start-ups in the US and Europe. We're a close-knit team of 75 smart and diverse architects, engineers, product managers and designers, working together remotely and growing!
Please provide a link to your current portfolio with relevant writing samples. (Only candidates with a professional portfolio will be considered)
In this role you will:
- Collaborate across our expert teams and draw on market research and other insights to create unique points of view that will support original and differentiated content
- Bring people together to originate & develop ideas, oversee article briefs and ensure the quality & branding of our content is aligned with our goals and voice
- Quickly build an understanding of Whitespectre’s offerings, solutions, clients & culture
- Convey the complex product and technology challenges that we solve everyday into content that is accessible for our audiences
- Work alongside our Content & Marketing Team (who coordinate and drive the content process)
We’re excited about candidates who are:
- Experienced content writers, who have worked with Technology & Product companies to both build a sales pipeline for a technology consultancy/partner as well as attract new talent
- Deeply passionate about the use of product management and technology implementation services to solve business challenges
- Able to facilitate & collaborate across multiple internal teams, and are self-motivated to to work on individual research projects
- Well-organized and outcome-oriented
- Competitive salaries, with payment in USD
- Annual Performance & Salary Reviews, with proactive career management
- 20 Days PTO & 3 Charity Days annually (pro-rated)
- Funded face-to-face meet ups in Barcelona, as well as, South America and Asia
- Assisted Relocation package up to $5k
- Flexible working hours for efficient teaming in a 100% remote environment (proudly remote-first for 9 years!)
- Generous Employee Referral Plan
- Team Fitness and Charity Initiatives
In addition to the above benefits, we foster an inclusive working environment that provides:
- Great company environment - check out Glassdoor
- Personalized onboardings
- Opportunity to contribute to company-level initiatives
- Work with a broad range of best-in-class technologies
- Cross-company knowledge groups - improve your expertise, share your learnings and work with different technologies and tools
- Regular brown bag learning sessions
- An emphasis on Work-life balance
The ‘check the box’ Requirements
- At least 4 years in a Content Writer role working in a technology or product setting/context
- Experience working within a US, UK, or Canada-based company, or with clients in those countries.
- Availability to work part-time or full-time with crossover with the European day
Interested in applying?
- Apply by completing the form below
- Or email us with any questions on [email protected]