Are you knowledgable about commercial kitchen equipment? Have you ever written for websites such as webstaurantstore, katom, fsw?
Or maybe you have worked for any of the traditional foodservice equipment companies?
If answers to the above questions is "yes", we may have an exciting opportunity for you.
What do we need?
We're looking for a professional writer with deep knowledge and understanding of the food service equipment industry to develop comprehensive buying guides for every major category on ekuep.com.
Here's an example of the type of content we want to develop: https://goo.gl/Vodz0Q
Some categories to cover:
- commercial coffee machines
- coffee grinders
- refrigeration equipment
- ice makers
- and many more
This is a long-term assignment, and once all the major guides are done, we would move to other types of content useful to restaurant owners.
What do we expect?
- good knowledge of the food service industry is a must;
- your grammar and punctuation must be top-notch; if you know and follow the rules set by AP stylebook, that's a big plus;
- the content you produce must be 100% technically correct, but still easy to digest for non-technical readers;
- good pace, and respecting deadlines;
- good research skills - if you encounter equipment you have not seen before, you should be able to research its spec sheets online, and based on that, come up with reasonable recommendations.
Additionally, this is a remote position, so you should be comfortable using tools such as Slack, Google Docs, Trello.
We are ready to pay a competitive US rate to reflect the knowledge and skills of the right candidate.
How to apply
Please describe your experience in the food service equipment industry, and please attach or link to the samples of your writing.
Please don't forget to quote your price per word.