Can you teach me how to care for a plant you love?
We’re looking for 2 - 3 writers for a indoor plant website.
You don’t have to be a
professional writer or an expert gardener to apply.
But you must be a houseplant enthusiast with firsthand experience of caring for (some) indoor plants.
This is a remote, freelance gig where you can work on your own schedule as long as you're putting out quality work on a consistent basis.
What we’re looking for:
We look for writers with the ability to publish at least 1 - 2 articles per week on a regular basis.
- Be a native speaker of American English
- Be passionate about indoor plant
- Love learning about different types of houseplant, research and write about it.
- Work well with instructions and write in an informational (not necessarily “creative”) way.
- Write content that’s helpful, easy to read, concise with no bloated & fluffs.
Having some hand-on experience with any area below is a plus:
- Caring for houseplant
- Propagating houseplant
- Houseplant diseases and pests
- And other related areas
What working with us is like:
We are open to accepting both ghostwritten work or publishing under your own name (if you have relevant authority and experience to add to a credible author bio).
We don’t write SEO-type content. We want you to write in a natural tone and do your best to create the best possible resource for the reader every time.
We’ll provide you clear guidelines & basic training in written docs & videos to help you get better at writing.
You don't need to upload articles, know WordPress... any of that. We'll take care of that for you. You focus on writing!
You get access to pool of topics, each one with a description and clear instructions. As a writer, you’ll be able to pick and choose the topic you want to write about.
Benefits of writing for us:
- Easy communication and collaboration
- Competitive rate
- Steady, unending flow of work. Most of our writers have been with us for years.
- Quick & easy payment
- Flexible. We respect your schedule and your work capacity.
How to apply:
If you’d like to apply, please fill in the apply form.