Seeking writers for Pointspanda.com to write for us about the following types of topics:
PLEASE APPLY HERE: https://pnts.pa/content-writer
- Topics related to airlines, especially status and airline cards
- Taking a video I send of a business class flight review and turning it into an in depth article.
- Discussing US credit card perks and benefits.
- Articles about best ways to book premium flights and hotels with points
- Updates about changes airlines are making especially if it relates to points, status, and miles
- Any of the types of topics brought up on sites like thepointsguy.com, onemileatatime.com etc
You should know about this field. If you understand at least half of these references below you should be a good fit.
- The difference between a A380 and A330
- What transfer partners vs portal means when booking a flight with points (most important)
Soft product vs hard product when reviewing an airline
- The 3 main airline alliances are and how that relates to booking with points
- Familiarity with US premium credit cards such as Amex Platinum, Chase Reserve etc is appreciated******Preferred knowledge******
- Some familiarity of US consumer finance like FICO credit scores etc (though this is not the main focus of our blog)
- Understanding at least the basics of SEO, really more specifically following Yoast/Rankmath guidelines
Basic ability to create your own graphics using Snappa/Canva
- You can apply here but I prefer people apply through this google form: https://pnts.pa/content-writer
- Pay can range from $0.03 - $0.10+ per word depending on experience level, though the higher end will limited to those with 3+ years previous experience writing on high end travel blogs such as awardwallet.com onemileatatime.com etc and/or those with strong on page SEO experience as well.
If you have other skills such as SEO, social media, linkbuildling etc, this could be a foot in the door into other work here at PointsPanda, or staying strictly as a content writer is OK too! We also may have work helping us with award bookings.
APPLY HERE: https://pnts.pa/content-writer
^^^^ Please don't waste everybody's time answering the questions on the form with chatGPT we'll see right through it.
Best of luck to all the candidates!