Seeking a freelance ghost writer with 5+ years experience writing personal finance (retirement planning, investment management using passive/index fund investing, tax planning, or estate planning) for SEO optimized blog posts that drive traffic.
We will provide the keywords and topics. You should include hyperlinks throughout linking to sourced information.
We are an independent wealth management firm located in Virginia who provides investment management, financial planning, and wealth management advice to high-net-worth individuals and families.
- 5+ years experience writing professionally in personal finance (ex. nerdwallet, iwillteachyoutoberich.com, etc.)
- Native English language
- Longtail SEO research
- Portfolio of blog posts proven to rank SEO
- Include “Retirement expert” in the subject line to be considered
- Preferably a degree or designation in finance, financial planning, tax, or law, but not required.
- Please let us know how much you will charge per word.
- Individuals and families age 50 plus
- high net worth and/or high income
Typically, 1 article per week. Usual post formats:
- How to
- Q and As
- 1,000 - 2,500 words per week
When applying, include:
- Link to your resume or website
- Links to 3-5 related pieces you’ve published elsewhere
- Your rates
- Weekly availability