We are looking for writers for an authority blog that teaches the basics of investing. Subjects that will be covered include:
- Complete Guide to Municipal Bonds
- REIT Investing
- Portfolio Allocation Strategies
- House hacking
- Tax efficient ways to invest
- We will review real estate crowdfunding platforms like PeerStreet, Crowdstreet, etc
We focus on evergreen, in-depth (average 2,000 word count) guides to investing in different asset classes.
There will be long-term, on-going work.
We do NOT cover specific companies, like Apple’s latest quarter’s results.
These posts will give you a good sense the type of depth we are looking for:
Writers will be asked to submit an outline before writing the article. A sample outline for an in-depth guide is:
What we're looking for:
- Writers who are knowledgeable about and experienced in the investing/personal finance topics we mentioned
- Ideally, financial advisor, CPA or real estate background (not mandatory)
- Please let us know your rate, both per hour and per word
- Please 3 share links to articles that you've written that are most similar to what we ask for above
- Please tell us what your favorite investing books, podcasts or blogs are
- Email: [email protected]