We are seeking 1-2 freelance writers to produce regular golf instructional content, including equipment reviews, course overviews, pro interviews, and technique articles. This is an ongoing, remote role for writers with real golf expertise and a passion for the sport. We are specifically looking for experts who can write from their experience not AI generated content.
- Write 3-5 posts per week (2,000-3,000 words each) providing actionable golf tips, insider techniques, equipment advice, and other premium instructional content
- Review new golf gear and equipment each season sharing your POV if the products are good or not
- Respond quickly to editorial feedback to ensure top-quality content
- Significant first-hand golf experience (played professionally, coached, taught lessons, managed a course, etc.)
- Strong writing skills and the ability to explain golf concepts clearly to a range of handicaps
- Passion for the instructional side of golf and desire to help others improve
- Professionalism, strong communication abilities, and a collaborative team spirit
- Base pay rate of $.10/word, with opportunity to earn more based on relevant experience and content performance
- Monthly direct deposit payment
- Bylines and bio pages on all published articles to build your brand as an expert golfer
- Use this link to submit your application
- We’ll be in touch within 48 hours on next steps
We build some of the biggest websites on the planet generating millions of views each day. We focus on high quality editorial powered by real experts.