CoSpot is a content marketing platform for bloggers and businesses who care about SEO.
The CoSpot blog is currently looking for writers to share their knowledge of content marketing tools and project management tools—and to test out and review new tools. You'll write blog posts dedicated to in-depth reviews of individual tools, as well as list-posts that cover a range of tools.
It's a great chance to explore a variety of content marketing tools, showcase your knowledge and build your reputation with an up-and-coming business.
This is not a ghostwriting position, and you'll get full credit for your work, including a short bio (with a personal link) at the end of your post.
We're looking for writers who can:
- really dig deep into content marketing topics and provide tons of valuable information and insights, no fluff
- capture the "friendly expert" voice and bring personality and humor to dry topics
- write 2-4 blog posts per month
- work in WordPress and our content marketing platform (CoSpot)
Payment is done via PayPal on the 14th each month (we will pay for the fees).
If you’re interested and you do an outstanding job, you can expand into other SEO and content marketing topics—and this can even develop into a part-time or full-time writing or editing position.
If you’re interested, please send an email to editors [ at ] cospot [ dot ] com and:
- describe your experience with content marketing tools
- send relevant writing samples (URLs of public blog posts preferred).
- mention headlines of potential topics for your first post.