We're looking for a native English writer experienced in the CBD & cannabis industry for a contract job (1-6 months) with the potential for ongoing work.
You will be writing well-researched 1000-1500 word articles (resource guides, product reviews, lifestyle, etc..) relating to the CBD industry.
You will be working alongside a team of writers, medical professionals, and other industry experts.
## **The ideal candidates will have the following:**
- English as your first language with excellent written grammar
- Ability to work autonomously
- Excellent attention to detail, accuracy, and creative problem-solving skills
- Must be able to conduct research for article resources in the health industry
- Knowledge in the health industry is a must
- Knowledge in cannabis & CBD is an asset
- Experience in SEO copywriting is an asset
- Ability to dig deep into a topic to create truthful, actionable advice for the reader
## **What will the work involve?**
- You will be writing 1000+ word articles (resource guides, product reviews, lifestyle, etc..) relating to the cannabis industry
- Creating catchy titles and headlines
- You'll be required to contribute at least 1 high quality post a week
- Deliver work in a timely manner as this is a fast-paced company
- Must be able to self-edit before submitting work (use grammarly)
- Looking to take constructive feedback to grow writing skills
## **Why work for us?**
- Become part of the team of industry leaders on the web
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunities for ongoing work
## **How to apply**
- Please add the word “COFFEE” to the top of the application to show you’ve read the entire job description
- Provide an example of past work related to this topic
## More Information
If you are not familiar with marijuana and/or CBD but still think that you would be a good match, please conduct some research to familiarize yourself with the subject.
While we understand that a price per word is a common pricing model among writers, we would like to emphasize the importance of flow, readability, and engaging in-depth research. We’re not looking for fluff or filler words used to increase the price per article, so if that’s you, please do not apply.
Our team has a background in SEO and CRO (conversion rate optimization). As such, content writing strategies that adhere to best practices, such as the APP formula (Agree, Promise, Preview, Bucket Brigades, and Benefit Driven Subheadings) are highly preferred.