I’m putting together a new website where we analyze different niches for affiliate marketers.
Our target audience is people who build niche sites (like these: globosurfer.com, ironingzone.com) and want to get ideas for new niches. Our site will publish one new niche breakdown per week.
Each breakdown includes:
- An overview of the niche
- Opportunities in the niche to be different
- The target audience of the niche
- Analysis of existing websites in the niche
- Monetization ideas
The niches range from everything from camping to chromebooks, dumbbells, etc. But some of the niches are a tad obscure and not as large (the point of the site is to uncover "hidden" opportunities for affiliate marketers).
I’m looking for a writer to research the niches and write the breakdowns.
For each article, I’ll give you:
- The niche (example: goldendoodle)
- 1-2 sentences for context
Each article should be around 1,000 words, and we’ll need four per month.
What I’m looking for:
- You must be extremely familiar with niche websites. Ideally, you've built one before (or written for one)
- Be creative. Part of the breakdowns is suggesting ideas to monetize the niche, so you need to be able to research and come up with ideas to monetize various niches.
- Be willing to put in the effort for research. Since these articles are on the shorter side, most of the “heavy lifting” will be research. Most of the research can be done with just Google, but “Light research” isn’t going to be enough.
- Add color and personality! We don’t want these articles to be written like a textbook. I’m looking for someone that can make the content engaging and compelling!
What you’ll get:
- Fair compensation
- Authorship - This isn’t a ghostwriting position. You’ll be given full credit for your work
- Variety - If you enjoy writing about a ton of different topics, this could be a good fit
- Input - I have a template in place and a general system, but I welcome any input or ideas you have!
How to apply:
Please complete this form to apply: