I am seeking a ghost writer with Life Sciences (pharmaceutical marketing experience) to help write blog posts, articles and white papers on People Based Marketing. The demands of my current role do not allow adequate time to craft content that can be distributed into the marketplace. As such, I am looking for an individual that can help translate my unique perspective on People Based Marketing into copy.
The purpose of your work will encompass the following areas:
- Help position my POV on PBM as a thought leader in the health marketing space by illustrating how my POV can address health marketers pain points and how my company can solve those problems.
- Convey my perspective into a unique offering for the audience - expertise, POV, data, etc – that not only explains how I do something, but why.
- Help provide a fresh perspective on important issue, (a pain point) and put them into the marketplace.
- People based marketing is a key differentiator as such that narrative has to be disseminated into the marketplace.
The term for this assignment is one year. However, there is the opportunity for an extension. Here is a breakdown of the need:
Blogs: 12 posts ~500 words every month
Articles: 4 total ~2,500 words once a quarter
White Papers: 2 total ~6,000 words once a quarter
- English is your native language
- Writing professionally for at least 10 years
- Have 7+ years of experience in Pharmaceutical Marketing
- Have agency experience
- Have a strong understanding of PBM, Digital Marketing, Adtech, Martech and Analytics
Finally, please send the following items as a part of your application submission:
- A link to either your LinkedIn profile, resume or website
- Links to 3 to 5 related pieces you’ve published elsewhere; preference is to see pieces that are relevant and have social media engagement
Finally, please note:
- The budget for this assignment as outlined above is $2,800. US
- Only serious inquiries should apply
- I will contact only those that we feel best match the needs of this assignment