We’re beducated.com, we're connecting people.
We want people to feel connected between the sheets to become their best selves inside and out of the bedroom. For that we publish online sex & relationship education for grown-ups.
HOW DOES THAT LOOK LIKE?
The personal development industry offers thousands of courses, books and workshops about a lot of different topics. We believe there is one missing piece: Sexuality. We are not born great lovers but if we are sexually empowered, all other life areas adapt accordingly and you end up having an overall improved life. You will need to be curious, tenacious and passionate about sexual education, love being part of this mission and to simply be a bad-ass colleague.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Write email newsletters
- Write highly converting sales emails
- Write social media updates and captions
- Research and write articles for our magazine
- Improve existing articles
- Create and improve website copy
- Write highly converting copy for lead generation popups
- Write highly converting copy for squeeze pages and lead generation
- Write highly converting copy for sales page
- Research and write scripts for YouTube videos
- Write scripts for online course videos
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- You need to be a gifted wordsmith with perfect written English skills
- A sassy, sexy and safe voice for our US based audience
- Great research and fact-checking skills
- A genuine interest in sexuality, relationships and intimacy
- You need to be open minded and not shy when it comes to educating people about sexuality
- Experience in copywriting
- Experience in article writing
- Experience in email writing and email marketing
- Experience in scientific, fact-based writing
- Be creative & detail-oriented
- Culturally close and/or experienced with US culture
- This is a remote part-time position (20 hrs per week). Freelancing is also possible.
- Our office hours are weekdays 9-5 in CET/Munich - you’re required to be available for calls within those hours
- We’re looking for someone that really means it and is available to come to Munich/Germany to our headquarters for workshops and crunch times (paid trip)
- You need to be allowed to travel to Europe (visa wise)
- We will have a contract, but you’ll need to issue us invoices for your work and need to cover your social security and insurances yourself. For this you likely need to be registered as a freelancer or self-employed in your country.
- Our hiring process takes a bit to make sure that we’re a match. We’re not going to pull a Mosby and say “I love you” on the first date.
- This position is a long-term position.
If you feel like this is you, hop over to our application form and introduce yourself.
Looking forward to reading your application,
The Beducated Team