Sales & Marketing Lead
This role offers a unique opportunity to the right candidate looking to advance with a digital content operation that is expanding while others contract. Over the last four years, our business has grown from a single founder working out of coffee shops to our current team of colleagues located across the globe.
We are profitable with a proven revenue model, and we offer the chance to expand your skills by working with our writing, social media & editorial staff alongside your sales & marketing duties. It’s a stepping stone for a seasoned digital sales professional ready to move beyond the daily grind.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing an inbound sales email account.
- Managing our Facebook ads and Google Adwords account.
- Building and developing client relationships
- Generating revenue - Coordinate with our social media staff and CEO to drive marketing and outreach efforts, while also ensuring our commitment to our clients and audience’s interests.
- Defining & Optimizing Price - Working with our CEO to be sure our clients are receiving the appropriate service offering and ensuring client satisfaction.
You should have a great network of sources from either covering or working in the finance world. You are passionate about teaching our eager readership how to make their personal finances succeed.
We are looking for an ambitious sales & marketing lead ready for the next stage of your career, to gain experience on broader business operations while continuing the marketing work you love.
Sound awesome? Then this is the job for you.
Qualifications for success:
- You have a minimum of 5 years of professional experience.
- A bachelors’s degree or higher in a related subject.
- You are good at networking via email and can build and maintain strong business partner relationships.
- You have thorough knowledge of personal finance and are interested in capital markets.
- You are high energy, and passionate about helping small businesses succeed.
- You are comfortable working in a startup environment and have a pleasant personality.
- You have demonstrated experience with the Facebook Ads manager and can handle Google Adwords.
What we offer you:
- An open-minded, collaborative workplace, which will both challenge you and celebrate your work.
- The opportunity to work with bright, interesting, enthusiastic colleagues.
- Compensation in the form of salary + commission + equity.
To maintain continuity with the current editorial perspective of the business, preference will be given to applicants located in the United States with American English as their first language who have blogging experience. Work from home okay.
(1) A quick email of one or two paragraphs describing the reason for your interest.
(2) Links to your recent work and web presence, if any.
(3) Your resume as an attachment or a link to your LinkedIn profile.
Please send your particulars to Tamila: [email protected].