We're looking for several remote content writers with experience creating content for SaaS software product reviews, listicles, and comparison guides.
You will use researching, writing, and editing skills to produce expert-level articles on assigned topics.
Who are we
We are Venturer.
We provide software & services reviews, comparison, and tutorials to startup founders, managers, creators, and entrepreneurs to help them find the right software for their businesses.
- We are a remote, flexible, lean, and fun team! Our founder is based in Hong Kong and travels frequently, and our team consists mostly of part-time members and freelancers around the globe who work flexible hours. (i.e. we don't care when and where you work as long as you finish your tasks before deadlines)
- We minimize meetings - our communication is heavily text-based.
Our writers are the lifeblood of our business - You’ll help us achieve our growth goals by creating content that connects with our target audiences. You'll also learn how to create content that ranks and brings clicks and revenue. You'll:
- Create engaging, long-form articles for various SaaS products & categories:
- Software categories: CRM, Business Phone Systems, Project Management Software, eCommerce, Website Builders, etc.
- Types of articles: Software review (e.g. ClickUp review), 'Best of' listicles (e.g. Best CRM software), software comparison (e.g. Pipedrive vs HubSpot), other tutorials & guides (e.g. What is CRM?)
- Stay on trend with new insights for techniques to share and enhance best practices.
- Implement editors' feedback to your existing content
- Perform and deliver under not-so-tight deadlines
- Create a minimum of 1 well-researched article a week.
- Create content that is more valuable than any other first-page search result
- Enable our B2B readers to take away actionable techniques they can begin implementing right away.
- Pay attention to the language, voice, quality, and how the information is presented.
Skills & Experiences
- Excellent writing skills: creative writing, solid grammar, and impeccable spelling are a must
- Fluent in the English language
- Minimum one year of experience OR a strong desire to improve fast
- Good understanding of organic search
- Ability to prioritize and work with minimal supervision in a collaborative and positive team environment
- Being a self starter and a person who doesn't wait for things to happen but makes them happen
- A continuous self learner
- Track record in creating engaging and compelling content
- A collaborative team player who values the success of the whole team, in addition to their own success
Within 6 months you will:
- Progress to a Senior Writer / Editor & SEO manager Role
- Mentor, assist, and train new writers
- Create enablement documentation for other writers
Apply here: https://forms.gle/ZWFhVYkyYygi1dp67