Mediaberry is a hands-off link-building agency that leverages relationships and content to build awesome backlinks for SaaS clients.
We have a proven track record of creating innovative, conversion-driven content for successful digital brands and we’re looking for high-caliber writers to join our growing ranks and be a part of our journey.
Our mission is to help SaaS brands accelerate their SEO game through a powerful combination of quality link building with premium content. To create actionable links, we need actionable content and that’s where our Content Team comes in.
Mediaberry’s talent team is exceptional, diverse, and young. We have a 25+ member team spread across 7+ countries. Our team members have expertise across various facets of digital marketing. Though 100% remote, we’re a close-knit team of young professionals working toward a common goal.
About this Role:
The Content Writer is responsible for researching and producing dynamic, high-quality content in the format of comprehensive guides, how-to articles, and informative blog posts.
Our ideal candidate:
- Has exceptional communication skills
- Has writing & editing skills
- The ability to manage deadlines and multi-task effectively
- Possesses analytical thinking capabilities
- Displays creativity and adaptability in their writing
- Has people & collaboration skills
- Displays the ability to self-learn and work autonomously
- Has in-depth research skills
Our writing tiers are broken up into the following:
- Test Writer -- where you’ll start off.
- Independent Writer -- general writers who may not have as much experience in the digital marketing niche + writers who wish to operate independently to the Mediaberry brand, in a flexible contract capacity.
- Junior Content Writer -- dedicated Mediaberry content writers showing a lot of potential for growth and have developed expertise in a given niche with high-quality content.
- Senior Content Writer -- dedicated Mediaberry content writers who are capable of writing for high-standard brands and producing expert-level, authoritative content.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Write actionable and high-quality content across various digital marketing niches, incl. but not limited to:
- Social media marketing
- Email marketing
- Customer service
- + more!
- Carry out in-depth research as per the briefing/article requirement
- Collaborate and communicate with your content manager as and when required
- Grow your skills through internal training and workshops
- Collaborate with the Content and Link-building team to deliver high-quality results for our clients
Your writing assignments are flexible and dependent on your own capacity. You can write as little or as much as you’d like. Detailed project briefs are provided with each assignment and we have a supportive work environment where you can ask any questions you’d like on your content writing journey.
Test Writer Rates
Our test writers start off with 4 paid test projects as part of their initial probationary period. The rates you will be paid depends on your existing expertise within the aforementioned niches:
- General writers: $20/500 words
- Experienced writers: $25/500 words
After the test period ends, your rates may increase to anywhere between $30-$40/500 words depending on your performance and experience and you will be given a contract to become a Junior Content Writer, to start with. You will also undergo training to become a Mediaberry Certified Writer.
Note: Payment is done purely through Payoneer or direct bank transfers. Please do not apply if these two options are not feasible for you.
Should you apply?
This position is for you if you’re ready to give it your all with your writing while learning and growing independently in the role, taking feedback and constructive criticism in stride, and collaborating with team members with passion and a can-do attitude.
You should definitely consider applying if you have/are...
- 1.5+ years of experience writing in the digital marketing field
- Passionate about creating authoritative content
- Solution-oriented and analytical thinking skills
- Collaborative work style
- Ability to work efficiently and under pressure
- Ability to manage more than one project simultaneously
- Enjoy learning about different topics as they research
- Proven mastery of the English language
- Strong editorial judgment and excellent communication skills
- Advanced ability to self-edit and apply constructive feedback
- Knowledge of SEO and how it applies to content marketing
- Proven ability to work in Google Docs, G-Suite and Airtable
Bonus points for:
- Bachelor's degree in English, Marketing or related field
- An impressive portfolio of creating web copy for high-quality SaaS brands
- Experience using SurferSEO
How to apply
Please fill out this form: https://airtable.com/shrHr5lbota2mA0AX
After submitting your application, keep an eye on your inbox. Whether or not your application is accepted, you will be hearing from us.