Passionate about RVing/van life and travel advocate?
A skilled writer who has a way with words?
Then you may very well be the person we're looking for.
We are a new blog on RV living, for that, we need an exceptional writer who truly understands the ins and outs of RVing. We are looking for "How to" or "~ reviews" articles from qualified writers.
This is not a 1-time job only but a long term freelance position.
Still here? Read on to find out exactly what we’re looking for from you!
Most of the work will entail:
1: How to guide (example https://www.your-rv-lifestyle.com/how-to-install-van-insulation-with-minimal-funding/)
2: List post https://www.your-rv-lifestyle.com/rv-emergency/
3: Product review post https://www.your-rv-lifestyle.com/rv-essentials/
You don't have to be a professional. But you should have experience with the subject and love writing about it.
Specifics about the Position:
- We're looking for a long-term hire (many months) and will provide you with 10,000 - 15,000 words of article writing per
- week (depending on how much you can do)
- Work remotely (in your pajamas)
- You'll be paid within 2 business days of submitting your completed work
- Text communication only; no long, boring conference calls
- Flexible: we respect your schedule and your work capacity
- You must have Rving experience
- You must be a native English writer (We will find out if you don't have English as your first language when we go to pay you for your test assignment. Please do not apply if this is not the case.)
- What's the capital of France. Please answer this in the section "Why do you want this position" of the application form.
- Proper grammar and spelling is mandatory
- Can use your research to create valuable, informative content that flows well
- An understanding of how to speak to your audience properly
- Must be punctual; you must reply within 24 hours, and always hit deadlines
If you are interested, please complete our application form to apply for the position.