Passionate about RV living and travel advocate?
A skilled writer who has a way with words?
Then you may very well be the person we're looking for.
WHO WE ARE
RVing Know How is the fastest growing blog on RV living, and we are expanding even further for that, we need an exceptional writer who truly understands the ins and outs of RVing. We are looking for "How to" or "~ reviews" articles from qualified writers.
RVing Know How's goal is to entertain and inform our readers. We are devoted to covering all aspects of the RV lifestyle, including travel destinations, activities and events, the newest RVs on the market, do-it-yourself projects and RV service and repair recommendations
This is not a 1-time job only but a long term freelance position.
Still here? Read on to find out exactly what we’re looking for from you!
As part of a initiative to provide the very best in RV travel content on the web, we are building a large team of ongoing writers to fulfill our requirements.
As a writer, it will be your job to research and investigate in the niche, provide in-depth analysis and come up with definitive decision-making commentary. [If you wish, you might want to add additional requirements, for example, video creation, podcast voice etc.]
Naturally, in order to do this, you'll need to have practical experience in RV life/traveling, etc.
Rving Know how is currently seeking highly experienced subject matter experts in the areas of campervans, RVs and RV Camping.
Who is our audience?
Our readers are owners or prospective owners of all types of RVs—folding trailers, fifth-wheel and travel trailers, all sizes of motorhomes, camper van and truck campers—and range from weekend travelers to full-timers.
All share an active interest in exploring the world, plus a love of RV travel for its own sake. They are interested in many topics, including the purchase of an RV, do-it-yourself maintenance projects (from brief items to full-length how-to features), leisure-time activities, special RV campgrounds, personalities who exemplify the RV lifestyle, and, of course, exciting travel destinations.
Most of the work will entail:
Response post: A post on a very specific question (example https://www.rvingknowhow.com/5th-wheel-hitch-installation-cost/)
List post: (example https://camperreport.com/8-excellent-class-a-motorhomes-for-full-time-rv-living/)
How to: https://www.rvingknowhow.com/residential-refrigerator-in-an-rv/
Product review post: (example https://www.rvingknowhow.com/rv-washer-dryer-combo/ )
You don't have to be a professional. But you should have experience with the subject and love writing about it.
Work Assignment and Payment:
- We're looking for a long-term hire (many months) and will provide you with 10,000 - 15,000 words of article writing per week (depending on how much you can do)
- The pay rate ranges from 3.0 cents per word to 4.0 cents per word depending on your qualifications.
- Payment will be issued via PayPal within 48 hours after any necessary approved revisions are done.
- After payment, another batch will be assigned to you.
- Work remotely (in your pajamas)
- You'll be paid within 2 business days of submitting your completed work
- Flexible: we respect your schedule and your work capacity
- We are seeking road-tripper, Full-time RVers, Van dwellers, avid camper, and others who have practical experience in RV life living.
- Ability to take decent step-by-step photos is a plus.
- A strong understanding of how to create exceptional content
- Exceptional English language ability with impeccable written English (Based in the US or Canada)
- Willingness to go beyond a simple writer role and share thoughts and opinions on the website as a whole
- Strong research skills
- A thorough understanding of the world of online marketing
- Can take SEO concerns into consideration when writing content.
- Ability to work across virtual teams
- The ability to continually improve quality and systems
If you are interested, please complete our application form to apply for the position.