Passionate about RV living and travel advocate?
A skilled writer who has a way with words?
Then you may very well be the person we're looking for.
We are a new blog on RV living, for that, we need an exceptional writer who truly understands the ins and outs of RVing. We are looking for "How to" or "~ reviews" articles from qualified writers.
This is not a 1-time job only but a long term freelance position.
Still here? Read on to find out exactly what we’re looking for from you!
As part of a new initiative to provide the very best in RV travel content on the web, we are building a large team of ongoing writers to fulfill our requirements.
As a writer, it will be your job to research and investigate in the niche, provide in-depth analysis and come up with definitive decision-making commentary. [If you wish, you might want to add additional requirements, for example, video creation, podcast voice etc.]
Naturally, in order to do this, you'll need to have practical experience in camping/hiking/RV life/traveling, etc.
Whether you’re a hobbyist or consider yourself very knowledgeable on the topic, we want you to write for us.
Most of the work will entail:
Response post: A post on a very specific question (example https://vehq.com/rv-furnace-doesnt-ignite/ or https://www.rvingknowhow.com/5th-wheel-hitch-installation-cost/)
List post: (example https://camperreport.com/8-excellent-class-a-motorhomes-for-full-time-rv-living/)
Product review post: (example https://www.rvingknowhow.com/rv-washer-dryer-combo/ )
You don't have to be a professional. But you should have experience with the subject and love writing about it.
Work Assignment and Payment:
- We're looking for a long-term hire (many months) and will provide you with 10,000 - 15,000 words of article writing per week (depending on how much you can do)
- The pay rate ranges from 1.5 cents per word to 3.0 cents per word depending on your qualifications.
- Payment will be issued via PayPal within 48 hours after any necessary approved revisions are done.
- After payment, another batch will be assigned to you.
- Work remotely (in your pajamas)
- You'll be paid within 2 business days of submitting your completed work
- Flexible: we respect your schedule and your work capacity
- You do not need to be an RV Lifestyle expert, but practical experience in camping/hiking/RV life/traveling, etc. is a plus.
- A strong understanding of how to create exceptional content
- Exceptional English language ability with impeccable written English (Based in the US or Canada)
- Willingness to go beyond a simple writer role and share thoughts and opinions on the website as a whole
- Strong research skills
- A thorough understanding of the world of online marketing
- Can take SEO concerns into consideration when writing content.
- Ability to work across virtual teams
- The ability to continually improve quality and systems
If you are interested, please complete our application form to apply for the position.