We are looking for several Experienced Content Writers with OUTSTANDING English skills. We serve an audience of primarily women in the US.
Here is an opportunity to write for a REAL established site with millions of actual fans. Your articles will be read by many people. We are able to offer long term, stable work, and opportunity for growth in other areas of Marketing.
If your English is close to native, you are computer-savvy and the word "deadline" and "Quality" means a lot to you, read on!
- Writing SEO optimized articles on given topics. We'll provide you with an article title (main keyword) and word count. In many assignments, you will be provided with an article layout (template) and keyword frequency (how often and where should certain phrases appear within a piece of content).
- You'll be writing different types of articles: round up articles (e.g. DIY ideas for christmas), buying guide articles and product reviews (e.g. best gas grills under $200), informational article, tips, advice, how to's (e.g. how to get free food from wendy's, how to redeem savings catcher).
- Articles must be well researched with the audience in mind.
- The niche is money-saving. Best product deals, frugal living, DIY ideas are some of the main topics that you'll be writing articles on.
- Proactive and ready to work hard and learn a lot
- Have SEO writing experience
- Able to deliver at least 12,000 words weekly
- You care about the quality of your work
- You genuinely want to help people live better lives
- Have reliable Internet connection
- Experience working with a remote team
- Attention to Detail
- All content must be your own original work. Completed articles are scanned for plagiarism using a Premium Plagiarism checker.
- You can not subcontract the articles. If found doing so, your work will be terminated.
- Please, send your cover letter.
- In the cover letter, tell us something about your background and why you're interested in this job. Start your cover by telling us what your favorite dish is.
- Please, provide us with 3 examples of your past work.
- Let me know your rates: either per 1000 words or hourly rate.
Thanks for your time! Looking forward to working with you.