This is a dream role for a super talented entrepreneurial, research-driven writer who has a deep passion for health and wellness, specifically tea and Traditional Chinese Medicine (“TCM”) and a creative flair for writing.
What we're looking for:
Pique Tea is looking for a rockstar writer (background in nutrition or functional medicine is a plus) who is passionate about tea and TCM and can write in an authoritative yet friendly voice using scientific research that is a pleasure to read.
Some of the topics you could be assigned include:
- Best types of green teas
- The ultimate guide to black tea
- Different types of herbal teas
- TCM techniques
- TCM remedies for sore throat
- Researching the content of the competition before writing your articles
- Writing the best articles on the internet about the assigned topic
- Ensuring all health claims are backed by scientific studies only
- Proofreading your work
- Sending to the editor for approval
- Finding images and uploading to WordPress will not be part of your responsibilities.
You must be able to:
- Find and use high-quality scientific studies to back up all your claims. Never take a statement made in another blog at face value — your only sources should be scientific studies. Our writers are relentless fact-checkers.
- Translate scientific findings into entertaining and actionable information for readers.
- Write 100% authentic medium and long-form pieces.
- Follow the SOPs we provide to guide your writing and proofreading.
- Accept constructive feedback and adapt your writing to it.
- A brief description of yourself and your background in writing. Tea and TCM writing experience is a plus.
- Links to 3 examples of your work.
- Your rate.
Please send a cover letter and resume to [email protected] with the subject line "Rockstar tea writer."