Are you a passionate about travel? Do you know Eco Tourism like the back of your hand? Do you know Sri Lanka?
That’s great because I have an opportunity for you.
Impact Escapes is a leader in the Responsible Travel space and we are looking to work with expert writers who respect cultures, wildlife and local communities.
We’re currently looking to expand our team of writers with passionate enthusiasts for Eco Travel and with expertise and passion for writing. We are hiring individuals for pieces around each of the following categories:
- Wildlife Encounters
- Empowering local Communities
- Insider Travel Guide- Sri Lanka
- Eco Friendly Adventures in Sri Lanka
- Sustainable Tourism in Sri Lanka
- Slow Travel
- Sustainable Family Travel
Please go to our blog for examples of content we’re looking to create. https://www.impactescapes.com/blog/
We would like to build a long-term relationship with you that is on a project basis. Initially, we will have you submit a list of topic ideas you would love to blog on, then we will pick one, have you outline it… and of course, you’ll then be off to the races.
The articles will be anywhere from 1,000 words to 3,000. Our goal isn’t to enforce a word count, we are more interested in high-quality content.
We’re looking for someone who is:
- Looking for a long-term working relationship
- Has 1 year of working experience as a writer
- Has a good level of knowledge of digital marketing
- Is willing to research and learn more about Responsible Travel
- Has great grammar and spelling skills as well as proficiency in English
- Likes working with deadlines and structure
- Has a social following and doesn’t mind promoting the content you are writing as it will be published under your name
How to apply
Send an email to [email protected] with – Applying For Writer Position in the subject line. Your email should include:
- A bit about you as well as links to your social profiles
- Why you’re a good fit for this position
- Links to 2 -3 articles you have written
- Your rate per 500 words.