NTOC (New Type Of Class) is hiring several writers to create articles for our dance-based blog Newtypeofclass.com.
We are looking for writers which can research topics thoroughly to create exceptional content for a great user experience on our website.
We’re also looking for experienced dance enthusiasts with first-hand knowledge to share and that can empathize with dancers' problems/solutions, but it’s okay if you’re just a passionate dancer without formal experience in the dance industry.
Topics that may be covered include Hip hop dance types, Ballroom dance instructor requirements, Best salsa dance shoes, etc.
If you’d like to use your dance knowledge or research skills, earn some side money, and work for a steady and easy-going website owner, then this is a great opportunity.
1. English as a first language from native English-speaking countries.
2. A demonstrated ability to thoroughly research topics to provide unique insights to readers that is not readily available on other sites. This is a key attribute that is required for this role.
3. Be able to demonstrate writing quality through a previous completed article (please include link or document to such article when applying). Please also provide a description of what your writing experience has been to date.
4. A description of your dance experience to date (please indicate if this is formal or informal experience and what type of dance genre it is).
5. Be willing to complete our in-house training which comprises 2 videos approximately 10-20min each (unpaid). Please note there will be code words within the video which you will need to provide as evidence of completion.
6. Be willing to use provided checklists for SEO, product reviews, article completion, and article upload using WordPress or Elementor Pagebuilder.
7. Be open to constructive (kind) feedback for the first 1-4 probationary articles to ensure the desired writing style is aligned.
8. You will be ideally looking to commit to 6 months of writing as a minimum.
We have a unique payment schedule based on writer time-based experience with us. This is broken down below.
Month 1-2: $0.025 AUD per word.
Month 3-4: $0.03 AUD per word.
Month 5-6 and beyond: $0.04 AUD per word.
Our articles are all either 1,000, 2,000, or 3,000 words in length. So if you are on the $0.03 payment you’ll be paid either $30, $60, or $90 per article depending on the length. Article lengths are assigned based on the topic, so you’ll know up-front how much you’ll be paid for your efforts.
Please note, our preferred payment system is via Paypal.
Writers may have their bio appear on their articles and you can mention a social media profile in that bio if you choose to build up an audience over time. However, most articles may be ghostwritten. For example, if we reviewed a niche dance style on our channel, we may request that a writer create an article based on our opinions and experience with the niche and publish it under another name.
Writers to produce four articles per month. It is critical for our business model that writers not miss a publishing date. For most freelance writers, four articles per month is perfect so they have a good amount of time to work on it without being overwhelmed, but writers can almost always pick up additional articles to write if you’d like more work. You can write articles at your leisure and schedule the article to automatically post on the day of your publishing date.
You understand and agree that all photos, videos, written content, and all other media submitted to Newtypeofclass.com becomes the exclusive property of NTOC and you do not have the right to republish that content on your own site.
This opportunity is available for writers around the world. This is a freelance writing job and you will be an independent contractor and receive an Independent Contract at the start of the job. Newtypeofclass.com is owned, operated, and published by NTOC, which is headquartered in Canberra, Australia.
Please apply. In your email please start the subject line with 'APOLLO'. Also, please include a brief message which addresses the prerequisites. We will contact successful candidates. Watch for an email from us.