We run an awesome AI, IoT, and robotics blog product, and we’re looking for freelance tech writers who want to gain real-world experience writing content for us across all sorts of industries that work with AI, IoT, and robotics.
You will construct articles around a variety of given topics on AI, IoT, and Robotics. One of the biggest benefits of this position is the ability to do this creating from anywhere, anytime.
Please note that this is a freelance position and it comes with incredible flexibility.
Are you business savvy? Do you have a knack for researching niche topics? Do you live and breathe writing and content marketing? Are you good with SEO?
If so, we’d like to chat with you!
- This is a remote freelance position, so you choose where and when you work! (as long as we can reach you during US hours).
- You will have a quota of creating 60,000 words every month at the bare minimum to fill. Please apply only if you can meet this minimum quota.
- Every brief you get will have the number of words required for the article.
- We have high-quality standards, which means awesome training – you’ll learn a ton.
- Work from wherever you want (as long as we can reach you during US hours).
- There is PLENTY of work to go around, and no cap on what you can write.
- A variety of interesting topics on AI, IoT, and Robotics are always available.
Quick, consistent pay
- 25 USD per 1000 words, Immediate pay for every approved article.
Why We Want to Work With You:
- You have excellent US English language abilities as well as an innate understanding of US writing conventions.
- You have experience working under tight deadlines.
- You can grasp complex concepts and make them understandable.
- You have excellent grammar and writing skills.
- You understand that great content marketing is informative, conversational, and simple.
- Ability to explain complex topics in simple and easy to understand language.
- You have great SEO knowledge.
- You can write typically between 1000-2000 words per article. Revisions included.
Please submit a writing sample with your application. With your sample please share the keyword used for the article.