We're currently hiring a freelance writer to join our remote team! We’re looking for a writer to help us create new content, update our old content for SEO, incorporate our products where relevant, and improve the information found in each article. You are an ideal candidate for this job if you have experience working independently as a freelancer and understand how to manage your projects, ensuring that you accomplish your articles in a timely manner.
We are an established blog with almost 1,000,000 monthly visitors and help female travelers pack efficiently and stylishly!
This is perfect for a freelance writer who is available 15-20 hours per week and can work on up to 5-7 new articles per week.
SEO EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED. You must know the best 2022 SEO practices to optimize our existing content in a natural, engaging manner. Experience with Ahrefs is a plus!
- Restructure and update old articles with fresh content
- Optimize content for SEO with keywords
- Add additional content to existing articles
- Use Keywords Everywhere to find additional keywords
- Answer common Google questions in content
- Follow a template for each article
- Complete 5-7 new articles per week
- 1-3 years experience writing for travel or fashion industry; comfortable with writing in a conversational, informative style
- English as your native language
- Experience writing content with SEO best practices
- Exceptional editing and copywriting ability
- Acute attention to detail
- Excellent organization and efficient time management
- Available and can commit to up to 20 hours per week
- Ability to work independently and communicate via email
- Access to consistently reliable internet and working laptop/computer
- Experience with Google Docs
- Knowledge using Slack is a plus!
- This is a freelance remote position
- Payment is provided on Mondays via Hubstaff
- You can work from anywhere so long as you can commit to up to 20 hours per week. (You choose hours and days.)
- Must be available for bimonthly meetings via Zoom
How to Apply:
Please email a cover letter, resume, hourly rate requirements, and why you are uniquely qualified for this job. Include writing samples featuring your SEO-optimized content.
Replies without this information will be deleted automatically. We look forward to hearing from you!