SureSwift Capital seeks a Remote Product Manager to oversee a portfolio of media websites. The ideal candidate for this position will have experience managing content strategy for multiple sites at an agency, a large blog, or a media web property.
The duties of the Product Manager will include:
- Own, optimize and lead execution of content marketing strategy (incl. Email, social)
- Own and lead implementation of SEO initiatives
- Identify revenue diversification opportunities, e.g. affiliate, sponsorships.
- Analyze and report on performance of marketing initiatives
- Manage a small team of content managers and editors
Desired skills and experiences:
- Knowledge of content standards
- Authoring, editing, and formatting content in WordPress
- SEO (keyword research, content optimization, link building)
- Implementation of affiliate programs
- Managing sponsorships
- Any marketing experience
- Working with multiple brands in a digital marketing agency
This position is a part-time contract position (10-30 hrs/week) with the possibility of becoming a full-time contract position.
Hourly rate is dependent upon experience.
If interested in applying for this position, please e-mail [email protected] with “Digital Media Product Manager” in the subject line. In your e-mail, include a resume and a brief description of your qualifications, as well as your desired hourly rate.
About SureSwift Capital:
SureSwift Capital is a fast-growing investment firm with a diversified digital portfolio. We're entrepreneurial and hard-working, and it shows. Over the past 4 years, we've acquired and grown several companies.
If you're interested in helping successful small companies become remarkable big companies, we should talk.