We are looking to hire multiple writers on a pay-by-word basis, with steady, consistent work.
IMPORTANT: Please state your desired Price Per Word in your application intro message.
We're looking for a remote content writer with experience creating content for B2B SaaS clients. You will use researching, writing, and editing skills to produce expert-level articles on assigned topics.
You’ll help our clients achieve their growth goals by creating content that connects with their target audiences and brings eyes to their sites. You'll also learn how to create content that ranks and brings clicks and revenue to the client. You'll:
- Create engaging content for a variety of different clients
- Make intuitive and data-driven decisions to leverage content and achieve client goals
- Stay on trend with new insights for techniques to share and enhance best practices
- Implement editors' feedback to your existing content
- Meet with your editors 1:1 and attend group team meetings
Roketto is an inbound marketing & web design agency focused on helping companies grow through intelligent digital strategies. We’re a HubSpot Gold Tier Partner and Google-certified partner agency and are listed as one of Canada’s leading agencies in several categories on UpCity and Clutch.
We are based out of Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada and are lucky to be supported by employees around the globe. We are currently working with a talented team of writers, editors, and content strategists to deliver fantastic results to our clients, and we’ve made an impact by working on projects with industry leaders, tech startups, and other B2B SaaS businesses that have raised millions from top US venture capital firms.
- Writing long-form blog articles (1,200-3,000 words) based on detailed outlines created by our marketing experts. They should be informative, engaging, and written to attract prospects and move them through the sales funnel.
- Writing Meta Titles and Meta Descriptions for SEO
- Taking feedback and criticism from your PM and Editor to improve your writing and better fit the needs of Roketto and our clients.
- Creating custom edited versions of your articles for publishing on social media. These social media versions of your blog articles will be condensed to be under 3,000 characters (~500 words), utilizing emojis and text formatting specifically optimized to be shared as a social media post.
- From time to time we may need you to help in creating other digital marketing collateral such as ebooks, whitepapers, guides, checklists, and more, all in an effort to drive leads, subscribers, awareness, and other important metrics for our clients.
- You're a natural-born writer! You probably spent a lot of time perfecting your craft, you have a strong grasp of grammar, and you enjoy the creative aspect of writing.
- You understand the importance of organic search and search engine optimization (and if you don't, you're willing to learn).
- You're organized and independent, but you love working in a collaborative and positive team environment
- You love creating compelling content and you're a continuous learner
- You want to grow in the role and give us the honor to grow your career with us
(very) Nice to Haves
- HubSpot - Big bonus points for experience with any and all aspects of their marketing platform including blogging, social media management, certifications, automated workflows, emails, list segmentation, reporting, etc.
- Inbound Marketing Knowledge - Understanding of customer personas, SMART goals, the buyer’s journey, and core inbound methodologies.
- Expertise in the field of:
--- Legal Tech
--- Monetizing data
--- Data exchange platforms
--- Big data
--- Data Analytics
------ Examples in these fields:
After applying, please complete the writing assessment found here: https://app.workello.com/application-portal/roketto-remote-content-writer-expertise-in-big-data-data-management-data-analytics