We're looking for a remote content writer with experience creating content for B2B and B2C clients. You will work closely with an in house SEO team, who will provide you with detailed content briefs to work with (using Surfer SEO). Your main role will involve writing, and editing skills to produce expert-level articles on assigned topics.
While we are mainly writing for SEO purposes, it's vital you take an audience-first approach with content and write in a concise, punchy manner - injecting personality into the copy where possible. You’ll help our clients achieve their growth goals by creating content that connects with their target audiences and brings eyes to their sites. You'll also learn how to create content that ranks and brings clicks and revenue to the client. You'll:
Create engaging content for a variety of different clients
Achieve a content optimisation score of 70+ per article (using Surfer SEO)
Implement editors' feedback to your existing content
Write 5000 words of copy per day (content briefs and research are provided to assist you with this)
We are based out of Brisbane, Australia, and are lucky to be supported by employees around the globe. We are currently working with a talented team of SEOs and have a few writers that work with us on an ad hoc basis, however, we are looking to bring content writing in-house and build our very own remote team.
- You're a natural-born writer! You probably spent a lot of time perfecting your craft, you have a strong grasp of grammar, and you enjoy the creative aspect of writing
- You understand the importance of organic search and search engine optimization (and if you don't, you're willing to learn)
- You're organized and independent, but you love working in a collaborative and positive team environment
- You love creating compelling content and you're a continuous learner
- You want to grow in the role and give us the honor to grow your career with us
Within 1 week you will:
- In this role you will be required to hit the ground running - and you will be expected to produce articles from day 1.
- We will provide you with an onboarding program designed to get you up to speed on our business, vision, and team and gain an understanding of how your role fits into SEO Partners' broader organization.
- We expect you to deliver content ready for publishing in collaboration with your editor.
Within 6 months you will:
- Progress to a Senior Writer Role
- Mentor, assist, and train new writers
- Create enablement documentation for other writers
SEO Partners provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, colour, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.