We currently have 2 positions available for writers who can produce entertaining and informative content in the relationship and dating niche.
We are looking for writers who can help our readers find answers to their questions and learn actionable tips and techniques from our articles.
This role is for writers who can take a given keyword and research the topic and create an article that fully covers the given topic and satisfies the reader's query.
Most of our topics will be informational topics such as “how to tell if a guy likes you” or 15 ways to make a guy like me”.
If you think you can write great content like we’ve mentioned above and you can write 5000 or more words a week then we definitely want to hear from you.
What We’re Offering:
We're giving you the chance to write about fun topics and get paid for it.
This is a long-term position with our team, and we won't accept a one-time writer. We are looking for someone who likes the idea of being part of a stable team with consistent, flexible work.
Content will be published as a ghostwriter (though attribution with a full author bio page is available to long-term writers).
- You should have 2+ years of writing experience.
- Experience in the relationship/dating/romance niche.
- Willingness to research thoroughly on given topics.
- Your English fluency must be flawless (American English).
- Grammar, punctuation & spelling must be completely accurate.
- Fun, creative & interesting writing style to keep the reader engaged, written in natural language as a "friendly expert".
- Have the ability to work remotely and independently, while meeting deadlines.
- Please mention any experience you may have in this niche in your application.
- Competitive rates offered
- Consistent workload every week: 5000+ words (more if you can handle it!)
- Flexible deadlines / remote work
- Stable work as part of a high performing team
Looking for someone that can start ASAP