We're a digital marketing agency looking for ghostwriters who can write about a variety of sub-topics under digital marketing.
Common topics to write about include...
- Content Marketing
- Social media (Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, etc.)
- Digital advertising (PPC, Facebook advertising, Google Display Network, etc.)
- Search Engine Optimization
These articles that you will be writing will be published on our upcoming new company blog, or on sites such as SearchEngineJournal, Social Media Examiner, ConvinceAndConvert.
Each article should have at least 1,200 words, and the style of writing that we're looking for would be similar to the sites that I've mentioned above. If you like other examples of the kind of editorial standards, you can also refer to sites such as Backlinko.com or NeilPatel.com too.
The readers that we're reaching out to with our content are marketers who are working in multi-national corporations.
If you're passionate about digital marketing, and you love to research and write, then this is the perfect and ideal opportunity.
- You write amazing articles about digital marketing
- You are organized and hit deadlines
- You don’t need to be micromanaged
- You take pride in delivering high-quality content that is different/fresh from all other published content on digital marketing
- Available to submit at least 1 article every two weeks (each article to be at least 1,200 words long)
- Reliable, and coachable.
- Accessible via email, Skype or Whatsapp from Mondays to Fridays
To get started, simply email me (Marcus) directly at [email protected] with...
- Your past sample writings on digital marketing
- Your approximate rates per article
- Why you should be hired and not someone else