We're a digital marketing agency and software platform looking for ghostwriters who can write about a variety of sub-topics under digital marketing.
Common topics to write about include...
- Content Marketing
- Social media (Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, etc.)
- Social Selling
- B2B Marketing
We often provide ideas and articles we need for our content calendar.
These articles that you will be writing will be published on existing company blog or on industry blogs.
Each article should have at least 1,200 words, and the style of writing that we're looking for would be similar to the sites that I've mentioned above. If you like other examples of the kind of editorial standards, you can also refer to sites such as Backlinko.com or NeilPatel.com too.
The readers that we're reaching out to with our content are business owners and agency owners.
If you're passionate about digital marketing, and you love to research and write, then this is the perfect and ideal opportunity.
We will often give you examples of articles we would like you to re-write for us in our own voice and using our own examples and data.
- You write amazing articles about digital marketing
- You are organized and hit deadlines
- You don’t need to be micromanaged
- You take pride in delivering high-quality content that is different/fresh from all other published content on digital marketing
- Available to submit at least 1 article every two weeks (each article to be at least 1,200 words long)
- Reliable, and coachable.
- Accessible via email from Mondays to Fridays
Application Form: https://goo.gl/forms/jUuV8N0YxdExwvCr2
To be considered for the job, please answer all the questions in the application.
Best of luck.