A plant-based vegan company is looking for help developing news recipes, looking at new trends in the vegan space, and coming up with fresh ideas and takes on old recipes. Our recipes are health plant-based vegan recipes, we focus on simple recipes that use fresh ingredients. We don't use oils of any kind, limit sugar and salt, and avoid heavily processed ingredients.
About the role
You will lead the effort to plan weekly menus based on a catalog of recipes each month. You will review information that's collected from our community and determine what's popular, then work to include those recipes in the coming week's plans. You will also identify a certain number of new recipes that need to be created each month.
You will plan the menu for the month initial, and then work with the project manager to get recipes copy edited and approved. This is a new organizational process and it will be up to you to take ownership and design the processes and procedures.
- Select and plan weekly meal plan menus from a database of recipes
- Create, research and develop recipes for app, web, and print
- Develop and test recipes in your kitchen
- Work with project manager and editor in a collaborative manner
- Update previously published recipes into new format and style.
- Cooking skills are required!! If you don't cook, don't apply.
- You must already cook and develop new recipes regularly.
Individuals who meal plan, have used meal plans, and/or are vegan strongly preferred.
Please see this examples meal plan at this link.
The pay range is from $24 to $31 an hour. We expect this role will probably take 15-20 hours a week.
Please only apply at the link included in the ad. We don't consider anyone contacting us directly.