Organic Authority is looking for recipe and nutrition and wellness writers who eat clean and live the wellness lifestyle to join our growing team!
If you’ve got a strong point of view and an original, clear voice that is just made for writing, and can commit to one to two original, quality posts per week, let’s talk.
- You have 2+ years experience in professional writing (additional years of professional writing, strong journalistic background, blogging and/or editing experience highly preferred).
- You have more than a passing interest in conscious living that’s fun, not frumpy.
- You have experience with, and daily use of/respectable presence on several major social sites (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest etc.).
- You’re proficient in typical technical tasks associated with digital content: WordPress/blog CMS, SEO and tagging, image sourcing and cropping, best practices for linking and social media.
- Ability to pitch unique story ideas, verify sources and fact-check your work.
- Grammar is your middle name.
Recipe writers: Got gorgeous recipes using whole food ingredients? We want them. It is a huge plus if you have the ability to take your own photos, and or videos, and the ability to add text overlays to your images.
Food writers: Writers must be on top of changing sustainable and organic seasonal food trends in the news, culture and more covering chefs, hacks, ingredients cooking techniques and more.
Wellness writers: Writers must be well-versed in today’s modern wellness lifestyle and follow top trends and influencers on social and be on top of seasonal changing trends.