Organic Authority is looking for recipe and nutrition and wellness writers who eat clean and live the wellness lifestyle to join our growing team!
If you’ve got a strong point of view and an original, clear voice that is just made for writing, and can commit to one to two original, quality posts per week, let’s talk.
- You have 2+ years experience in professional writing (additional years of professional writing, strong journalistic background, blogging and/or editing experience highly preferred).
- You have more than a passing interest in conscious living that’s fun, not frumpy.
- You have experience with, and daily use of/respectable presence on several major social sites (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest etc.).
- You’re proficient in typical technical tasks associated with digital content: WordPress/blog CMS, SEO and tagging, image sourcing and cropping, best practices for linking and social media.
- Ability to pitch unique story ideas, verify sources and fact-check your work.
- Grammar is your middle name.
Recipe writers: Got gorgeous recipes using whole food ingredients? We want them. It is a huge plus if you have the ability to take your own photos, and or videos, and the ability to add text overlays to your images.
Food writers: Writers must be on top of changing sustainable and organic seasonal food trends in the news, culture and more covering chefs, hacks, ingredients cooking techniques and more.
Wellness writers: Writers must be well-versed in today’s modern wellness lifestyle and follow top trends and influencers on social and be on top of seasonal changing trends.
In the subject line of your email you must note which writer position you are applying for. Example, “Applying for Organic Food Recipe Writer.” Only smart writers who follow this direction will be considered.